FAQ's

Delivery Information

1) How will my parcel be sent?

First Class Recorded Delivery or International Tracked: You will be notified by email when your order has been dispatched with an estimated time of arrival. You can also request a tracking code by emailing us. Royal Mail indicates that UK orders usually arrive within 2-3 days and international deliveries should arrive within 5-7 working days. In our experience international delivery times can take up to 14 days so please do order in plenty of time before your ovulation date.

2) What are the Delivery Rates & Policies?

Average charges for UK delivery are just £2.90 and the average cost to USA, Canada and Australia is $13.99. The estimated delivery time will be dependent on the geographical location of your delivery address. 

3) Where’s my Stuff?

Items not yet Dispatched - We always dispatch your order within 24 hours of receiving it Mon-Fri. Often any orders received will dispatch on the same day the order is made.

Dispatched Items - If your order has been dispatched and the estimated delivery date has passed please contact us and we'll do our best to locate it. 

4) What happens if there is a Problem with a Delivery I've Received?

My Order is Faulty or Damaged: If you take delivery of a package and the contents have been damaged in transit, you can return the item(s) to us within 14 days of receipt for exchange.

I ordered the wrong thing and want to return it: If you return goods to us within 14 days from the purchase date and the goods are in perfect condition, with the original packaging and original invoice/receipt, then we will give you a full refund. The refund will be in the form of the original method of payment through PayPal. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us.

I've been sent the wrong stuff: As soon as you find out we've sent you an incorrect item please contact us

Discreet packaging is guaranteed on all products.

Get Pregnant FAST!

Insemination Guide